Six Managerial Styles You Need To Lead Effectively
Far too many managers are “one-trick-ponies”. Early in their careers they had success with one management style and now use it regardless of the situation. The result: Their reliance on a single style crushes productivity, demotivates employees and limits their value to the organization.
The best managers, however, realize that to be truly effective you need to deploy a variety of management styles depending on who you're dealing with and what you're trying to accomplish. They know that a "one size fits all" approach to leadership simply doesn't work.
That’s why we bring you “Six Managerial Styles You Need to Lead Effectively”. This program will teach you what every manager on your team can do today to improve employee performance by mastering situational leadership.
Preview this program now.
E-mail this product to a friend
|Help Managers Get Better Results Through People
This leadership training program will show your managers and supervisors that mastering six management styles is the key to achieving results with their employees and advancing their careers.
Viewers will learn:
- Why “one-trick-pony” managers have limited value to the organization
- That great managers master a repertoire of six management styles, including:
- Command and Control
- How to correctly deploy the right style depending on the situation
Your team will love this program because it’s:
- Short – just under 10 minutes long – so even your most impatient managers will watch it
- Focused – It delivers a single “aha” that will change behavior
- Ideal for both team and individual training sessions. The module includes:
- A concise desktop learning module - perfect for kicking off training meetings
- Handouts for following along and taking notes
- A Meeting Leader's Discussion Guide to help you direct meaningful follow up conversation and reinforce the message
- A Summary Sheet participants can hang by their desks for quick review
- And a Quiz (online and printable versions) that reinforces the training and allows you to track how well your people internalized the concept
With this program your managers will earn the respect of their people, become more versatile leaders who can handle complex challenges and get top performance from the team they lead.
Remember: If you're not happy with this resource, for any reason, simply return it for a full refund. No questions asked.