A 4-Point Model for Leading High-Performance Teams
Leading a high-performance team seems simple – you just hire the best people and provide oversight and guidance. But it’s not simple. If it were, anyone who gets promoted to a leadership role could do it. Fact is, however, few succeed - and it has little or nothing to do with the availability of talent. It has to do with the limitations of the leader.
That's why we created A 4-Point Model for Leading High-Performance Teams
. This program will teach managers how to get extraordinary results by bringing out the best in the people they lead.
Preview this program now.
E-mail this product to a friend
|How to Build and Lead an 'A Team'
In this program you'll learn about a 4-part leadership method called the E.G.G.S. Model. Why eggs? Because your team is sort of like a nest full of eggs. You spawned it. They're your future. If you nurture them, they'll sustain growth and profitability at your organization long after you're gone. And they're fragile. If you as the leader mishandle them, they'll break.
Viewers will learn:
- How to build and effectively nurture an A-Team
- The four key points to getting extraordinary results from your team
- The critical mistakes managers make that hold their team back
Your team will love this program because it's:
- Short – about 9 minutes long – so even your most impatient managers will watch it
- Focused – It delivers a single "aha" that will change behavior
- Ideal for both team and individual training sessions. The module includes:
- A concise desktop learning module - perfect for kicking off training meetings
- Handouts for following along and taking notes
- A Meeting Leader's Discussion Guide to help you direct meaningful follow up conversation and reinforce the message
- A Summary Sheet participants can hang by their desks for quick review
- And a Quiz (online and printable versions) that reinforces the training and allows you to track how well your people internalized the concept
With this program your managers will earn the respect of their people, become more versatile leaders who can handle complex challenges and get top performance from the team they lead.
Remember: If you're not happy with this resource, for any reason, simply return it for a full refund. No questions asked.