The C.A.R.E.E.R. Model: The Ultimate Retention Strategy for Managers
When a valued employee leaves, good managers take it personally. And that's exactly the way it should be. Talent flight is THE surest indicator that a manager is losing his or her way. And managers who too often have to tell their boss, "my top performer just quit," know that their competence will soon be called into question.
That's why we're pleased to bring you The C.A.R.E.E.R. Model: The Ultimate Retention Strategy for Managers. This program will teach your managers and supervisors what they should be doing today to dramatically increase the chances that top talent will stay committed to your organization for years to come.
Preview this program now.
E-mail this product to a friend
Cultivate loyalty amongst your employees
Your people work for YOU. In their eyes, you ARE the company. If you show them that you really "get" what makes them good, and give them the chance to use their skills and abilities, they'll be happy and stick around for years to come. The C.A.R.E.E.R. model gives you a framework for keeping workers productive and cementing their loyalty to you and your organization.
Viewers will learn:
This module works because it’s:
- The C. A. R. E. E. R – or Career – model for retaining people
- The key things all managers MUST know about their direct reports
- What we mean when we say that you, as a manager, are the "custodian" of your employees' careers
- Why you want your best people to believe that you're their vehicle for upward mobility in the company
- How non-monetary rewards can help instill loyalty
- The one thing that all great managers remind themselves of EVERY SINGLE DAY!
- Short – just about 10 minutes long – so even your most impatient managers will watch it
- Focused - It delivers a single “aha” that will change behavior
- Perfect for both team and individual training sessions. The module includes:
Remember: If you're not happy with this resource, for any reason, simply return it for a full refund. No questions asked.
- A concise desktop learning module - perfect for kicking off meetings
- Handouts for following along and taking notes
- A Meeting Leader's Discussion Guide to help you direct meaningful follow up conversation and reinforce the message
- A Summary Sheet participants can hang by their desks for quick review
- And a Quiz (online and printable versions) that reinforces the training and allows you to track how well your people internalized the concept