|COURSE DESCRIPTION: Coaching isn’t just a management TACTIC that involves patting people on the back when they’re doing well and correcting them when they’re struggling. It’s a STRATEGY designed to help the company reach its goals and employees to realize their career aspirations.
Great coaches have a plan. They know how to structure jobs and work environments that allow each individual to flourish. They provide appropriate resources and training. They continually monitor progress and provide feedback, knowing when to encourage but also when to be brutally honest. It’s an on-going partnership that helps both you and your employees get results, develop professionally, and improve productivity.
Whether you’re a new manager or a seasoned pro this presentation is designed to boost your confidence in dealing with diverse coaching situations.
This practical webinar will show you how to:
- Strengthen team performance by developing a coaching “attitude”
- Give clear instructions and then confidently coach from the sidelines
- Abandon assumptions to better diagnose performance problems
- Conduct performance improvement sessions that lead to positive change
- Avoid “premature” criticism that can lead to attitude and performance problems
- Encourage collaboration by empowering every member of your team
- Build a team that embraces change as a fact of business
- Spot praise-worthy situations and deliver meaningful recognition
- Deliver high-impact feedback to help your employees and correct problems before they become bad habits
ABOUT THE SPEAKER: Carol Hacker is a celebrated speaker, author, founder and president of Hacker & Associates, a management consulting and seminar company established in January 1989 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. She is nationally recognized as a "high-content presenter who motivates." Carol teaches her audiences how to build profitability through winning teams, productivity, employee competence and a commitment to excellence.
As the author of over 350 published articles, scores of audio CDs and 13 books (including the bestseller, Hiring Top Performers-350 Great Interview Questions for People Who Need People), Carol’s thought-provoking, skill-building seminars are guaranteed to energize you with loads of practical information that can be put to use immediately. Her viewpoint is the result of her successful business career including a position as the Director of Human Resources for the North American Division of a European manufacturing company, and an academic background that includes a B.S. and M.S. with honors from the University of Wisconsin.
HRCI CERTIFICATION: This program has been approved for 1.0 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage.
MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: We're so confident you'll get what you want out of this conference that we'll refund your full fee if you’re not satisfied. It's risk-free.