The Rapid Learning Series for Managers & Supervisors (Get all three for $999 - You Save $198)
Research clearly shows that adult learners tune out when subjected to long, content-heavy training events. Their brains just aren't wired to sit for extended periods absorbing new material – especially when they already have a long list of other responsibilities to worry about. What do they want? Chunks. The research says they'll engage in training and remember it if it's delivered in short segments that focus on ONE thing, not three, or four or five.
That's why The Rapid Learning Series for Managers and Supervisors
is so effective. It's made up of short modules (each right around 10 minutes) that focus on a single aspect of compliance, communication and leadership
. They're short but meaty. They're simple but never simplistic. They're designed to deliver a potent dose of learning, and then quickly get people back to work. And, they're perfect meeting starters that can be used to kickoff discussions about your organization's most pressing issues.
This collection of rapid learning programs includes:
PREVIEW the "Six Managerial Styles" module that's part of the Leadership program.
- The Communication Rapid Learning Series (contains five learning modules)
- The Compliance Rapid Learning Series (contains six learning modules)
- The Leadership Rapid Learning Series (contains six learning modules)
E-mail this product to a friend
|Here's what you'll find in each of the three programs:
The Communication Rapid Learning Series:
The Compliance Rapid Learning Series:
- Why Praise Can Backfire and How To Do It Right (8:37)
- How to Drain the Drama and Emotion from Salary Reviews (11:09)
- The ABC Method: Handling a Bad Attitude (10:44)
- Unlocking the Power of Non-monetary Rewards (6:34)
- Handling Excruciatingly Difficult Conversations (8:41)
The Leadership Rapid Learning Series:
- How to Terminate Poor Performers – Without Provoking a Lawsuit (9:44)
- Employee Complaints: What Every Manager Must Know (11:37)
- FMLA Certification: What Every Manager Must Know (8:41)
- Sexual Harassment for Supervisors: Not-So-Obvious Cases That Can Trip You Up (8:51)
- Progressive Discipline: The 'Career Advocate' Method for Salvaging Endangered Employees (8:21)
- The 'Self-Check Technique' for Revealing Unconscious Bias (9:00)
Each module is:
- Six Managerial Styles You Need to Lead Effectively (10:01)
- A 4-Point Model For Leading High-Performance Teams (9:06)
- New Manager Pitfalls: How to Avoid Them and Succeed in a Leadership Role (10:51)
- The CAREER Model: The Ultimate Retention Strategy for Managers (9:50)
- Leadership Credibility Part I: The ‘Confidence Base’ (10:11)
- Leadership Credibility Part II: The Fallibility Paradox (10:03)
- Short – right around 10 minutes – so even your most impatient managers will watch them.
- Engaging and fluff-free.
- Focused. They deliver a single “aha” that will change behavior. It could be something your people have never heard. But it could also be something they know but don’t always practice.
- Perfect for both team and individual training sessions. Each module includes:
- A concise desktop learning module - perfect for kicking off meetings.
- Handouts for following along and taking notes.
- A Meeting Leader's Discussion Guide to help you direct meaningful follow up conversation and reinforce the message.
- A Summary Sheet participants can hang by their desks for quick review.
- And a Quiz (online and printable versions) to be sure your team understands the message.
If you're not happy with this resource, for any reason, simply return it within 30 days for a full refund. No questions asked.